Job Posting: Associate Editor Kluwer Copyright Blog and Landmark EU Copyright Cases
Kluwer Copyright Blog
November 21, 2014
Please refer to this post as:, ‘Job Posting: Associate Editor Kluwer Copyright Blog and Landmark EU Copyright Cases’, Kluwer Copyright Blog, November 21 2014, http://copyrightblog.kluweriplaw.com/2014/11/21/job-posting-associate-editor-kluwer-copyright-blog-and-landmark-eu-copyright-cases/
By Kluwer Law International
Kluwer Law International is looking for an Associate Editor for the Kluwer Copyright Blog (the blog you are reading now) and for our Landmark EU Copyright Cases project.
The Associate Editor will report directly to the editorial team at Kluwer Law International, and will work closely with the Editor-in-chief, Dr. Lucie Guibault of the Institute for Information Law of the University of Amsterdam (IViR).
Essential duties of the Associate Editor for the Kluwer Copyright Blog include:
- collecting, editing and reviewing blog submissions of guest contributors
- coordinating blog post of permanent contributors
- writing regular blog posts
- assisting the editorial team with strategic planning for the blog and finding new contributors
In addition, Landmark EU Copyright Cases are included on the blog for which the Associate Editor is also responsible. These landmark cases are reported and summarized in English by correspondents located in EU Member States.
The essential duties of the Associate Editor for the Landmark EU Copyright Cases are:
- Corresponding with the network of correspondents, and instructing new correspondents
- (Language) editing of contributions
- Selecting cases and draft summaries for his/her own jurisdiction(s)
- Identifying missing cases
We are looking for a proactive, responsible, responsive and enthusiastic copyright expert who is preferably an English native speaker. Remuneration available.
The Associate Editor will work remotely and the anticipated workload is approximately 8 hours per week. If you are interested please submit a resume, writing sample, references and cover letter by email to Christine.Robben@Kluwerlaw.com. The deadline for receiving applications is December 5th, 2014